Now the amazing experience of real helicopter flight can be enjoyed by everyone. This 3-Channel R/C Helicopter is fully assembled with all pre-flight adjustments completed. The twin, counter-rotating, main rotor blade design that totally cancels out main-rotor torque forces normally encountered with traditional helicopter types, the result gives you a very stable and gentle flight characteristics. This Helicopter is very easy to fly, and is suitable for any level of RC Helicopter modelers. Simply remove it from the box, charge and insert the batteries, and get ready to take-off. The package is equipped with everything needed to get airborne (except 8AA transmitter batteries).
MAW Series 010B2 R/C Helicopter
* 360 Degree Spin
* Fly Up, Down, Spin Tail Left, Right
* Flight Stabilizing System
* Super Lightweight Airframe
* Brake For Easy Landing
* Ready To Fly
* Rechargeable Battery
* Main Rotor Diameter: 450mm
* Length: 535mm
* Width: 100mm
* Height: 225mm
* Tail Rotor: 125mm
* Main Motor: Type 370
* Flight Time: 15-20 minutes
* Model: MAW010B2
* R/C Helicopter
* 3-CH Radio Transmitter (8 AA Batteries are not included)
* 9.6V 650mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack
* AC adapter Charger (110 V)
* User Manual
* COLOR MAY VERY, WE PICK COLOR RANDOMLY
* Design for age 14 and Up
for all RC device and parts:
* Choking Hazard Small parts
* If the battery pack leaks, keep it far away from your eyes.
* Use only the adapter in the package.
* Never leave the battery charge without attention
* Be careful on your learning process to prevent crashing.
Seller is no responsible for any damage
done by buyer.
* Heavy crash and fall will shorten the life of the airplane.
* Choose a safe place to fly the airplane.
* Seller is not liable for any misuse of this product and
is not liable for any accident or injuries cause by this product.
Model No MAW 010B2
Item MAW Series 010B2 R/C 2CH Helicopter
Electric Power Radio Control Helicopter HIGH-GRADE FLY MODEL SERIES
+ Shipping Charges
Sorry, item out of stock!
Replacement Parts For MAW Series 010B2 R/C 2CH Helicopter