You get the lowest price on every item we offered
at Vvware.com gadgets store. For anyone lower, we
will match their advertised price.
When you purchase any items from our store, you
will be satisfied, or you may return it (with unused
condition in original packaging) for exchange or
On Line Order! Use your shopping
cart to select the items you like and pay safely
with your credit card via Paypal's transaction.
All orders will
be confirmed by email and notice the shipped items
with tracking no. provided by USPS/Fedex/UPS
small parts orders may not have tracking no. available.
Line Shopping- Get up to 25% shipping discount with multiple items purchase
Air Force One Remote Control Glider 8119
This plane has realistic look. It is form constructed on fuselage and wings. Some portion have plastic joints to enhance the durability. There are two propellers hidden in the engine cabinets on the main wing. So you might guess it is a jet plane when you see it first time, but figure out it is only a electric motor powered airplane later. It is clean and easy to assemble. The package comes everything you need except 8xAA batteries for remote controller.
* Simulating a true style
* All molded plastic and foam construction
* Precision Control
* Operation Distance 100m
* Fly Time 3 minute
* Rapidity Electrification 30 minute
* Length: 70cm
* Width: 70cm
* Air Force One Airplane
* 9.6V 400mAh Ni-Mh Rechargeable Battery
* 2 Channel Transmitter
* AC Charger
* English Manual
Good for age 10 and up
for all RC device and parts:
* Choking Hazard Small parts
* If the battery pack leaks, keep it far away from your eyes.
* Use only the adapter in the package.
* Never leave the battery charge without attention
* Be careful on your learning process to prevent crashing.
Seller is no responsible for any damage
done by buyer.
* Heavy crash and fall will shorten the life of the airplane.
* Choose a safe place to fly the airplane.
* Seller is not liable for any misuse of this product and
is not liable for any accident or injuries cause by this product.