* This helicopter is powered by two electric
motors and can fly up to 100 feet high with speeds up to 12 mph.
* It's soft, gradual response control and stable hovering characteristics
that make it be one of the easiest R/C helicopters to fly!
* It is easy to learn and suitable for beginners.
* The fully functional controls right, left and up, down.
* The lightweight main frame and body are constructed using ABS
plastic which make it durable for crash resistant.
*The remote controller for this helicopter
is suitable for about 50 square meter(~150square ft.) area.
Do not fly the helicopter in strong winds; otherwise the chopper
can be blown off and out of control
Good for age 12+ ,Please read the instruction
* Full function 2 channel remote controller
* Twin electric motors
* Altitude and rotor speed control
* Flight stabilizing system
* Super lightweight
* Brake for easy landing
* Realistic looks.
* Long flight times
* Model No.: HX251 * Motor type: 370
* Dimensions: 23.5 in. L x 6.5 in. H x 6.25 in. W
* Main blades diameter: 19.5 inches
* Tail rotor diameter: 5.75 inches
* Precision control
* Omni-directional flight
* Perfect for indoor flight
* Real helicopter performance
* Colors may vary * Warranty: 1 Year
* Condition: New
* Packaging: Retail Box
* Ship Weight: 2.75 lbs
* Manufacturer: HX Toys
* MFG Part #: HX251
* Dragonfly Helicopter
* Radio control transmitter (8 x AA batteries not included)
* English manual
* Nimh rechargeable battery in helicopter
* RC controller
* AC charger
* COLOR MAY VERY, WE PICK COLOR RANDOMLY
* As noted in the Instruction Manual, please do not leave helicopter
unattended during battery charging.
* Please also note that the AC/DC plug used to recharge the battery
in the helicopter is keyed and should not be forced in upside
* The use of the charger should be supervised by an adult and
the charger should be examined regularly.
* Warranty does not cover damage caused to the helicopter through
negligent use (for example: damage caused by crashes)
* Full charge to helicopter battery will take
about 4-6 hours.
* Non't fly in strong winds.
* No children under the age of 12.
* Open space to fly
* Power outlet for charging
* 8 batterys for remote controller